If you love the birthday boards but don’t have great handwriting, then this DIY post is for you.
We have an advertising relationship with stores we link in this post.
I will teach you a simple way to make your board look professional!
What you’ll need:
- Black foam board (found at any craft store)
- Masking tape
- Permanent markers
- A pen or sharp pencil
- Computer print-offs
1) Start by typing up what you want your board to say. Then play with the fonts and get it to your liking.
2) Cut your words out and arrange them on the foam board. Gently tape the edges down so they don’t move.
3) Take a pen or sharp pencil and trace over the words applying a decent amount of pressure.
4) Remove the paper. There should be an etching indented into the foam.
5) Trace over the etching with the permanent markers. I used metallic markers for these boards.
Now you have a cute board! Use these boards as decorations for birthdays, showers, weddings, and more!
Try this out and let me know how easy and fun it was for you!