Super easy and mess free DIY slime!
We have an advertising relationship with stores we link in this post.
It was a cold and rainy Sunday. My kids were going stir crazy and I was losing my mind. Evangeline had been bugging me to make our own slime. All the Youtubers are doing it. So I decided to give it a try.
This recipe was was simple and I had everything on hand.
- 1 Cup Elmer’s Glue
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Tbsp. Borax
- Food Coloring of your choice (optional)
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- Mix 1 cup of water with the 1 cup of glue.
- Add food coloring and stir it up.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of water with 1 Tbsp of borax.
- Add the borax mixture to the glue mixture.
- Mix and Play!
My kiddos had a blast and played for hours.
Best of all, I had no mess to clean!