This simple DIY is perfect for dressing up your home decor or gifting to a loved one!
We have an advertising relationship with stores we link in this post.
- Candle (can be a new smaller ounce candle or leftover from a larger candle like I used)
- Super glue
- Pot & Stove
- Pot holders
1) Glue the teacup to the saucer.
2) Heat the candle in a pot over medium to high heat until the wax is liquefied.
3) Using tongs, remove the wick from the candle and place it in the teacup. Make sure to have some liquid wax on the bottom of the wick so it stays in place.
4) Using pot holders, slowly pour the liquid wax into the teacup.
5) Allow the wax to cool and harden. Cut off excess wick.
You now have a candle that is unique to your home!