We have an advertising relationship with stores we link in this post.
This is one of my family’s favorite dishes. A creamy french onion and chicken noodle delight.
So simple and delicious, it’s the perfect comfort food!
1) In separate pans, cook the diced chicken and egg noodles simultaneously.
I like to season the chicken with my favorite chicken seasoning while cooking. Cook until chicken juice is no longer pink & egg noodles are al dente.
2) Combine chicken, soup, dip, cheese, & noodles.
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Pour mixture into a greased pan and top with french fried onions.
3) Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Scarf this baby down!
French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 2 pounds cooked chicken (diced)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz container of french onion dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed french fried onions (I use 2 cups because I like the crunch)
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Cook egg noodles until al dente. Cook chicken until the juices no longer run pink.
- Combine chicken, soup, dip, & cheese. Stir in egg noodles.
- Pour mixture into greased pan & top with french fried onions.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Dig in.