My favorite dessert is cheesecake, and when you add pumpkin to it…Oh, Momma. This delectable treat is perfect for fall. Impress your family and friends by bringing this goody to an Autumn party. It’s so simple to make, you’ll wonder why you didn’t indulge in this sooner.
A note about the melted white chocolate: If you’re like me, you’ve probably had a hard time keeping the white chocolate melted. If you heat the white chocolate on the stove and add some coconut oil to it, the chocolate will stay nice and creamy.
This recipe makes about 14-16 truffles.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups White Chocolate, melted & divided
- 3/4 cup Ginger Snaps, crushed
- 3/4 cup Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the crushed ginger snaps and graham crackers. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and 1/2 cup of the melted white chocolate. Then beat in 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs.
- Scoop the mixture into bite-sized balls and place on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining 2 cups of white chocolate and add in coconut oil. Dunk the frozen balls in the melted chocolate to coat them. Place them back on the cookie sheet and sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes, or until ready to serve.