Fall is in the air, soup is on the menu.
We have an advertising relationship with stores we link in this post.
Stuffed pepper soup has been a long time favorite of mine. I’m excited to share this slow cooker method with you. Throw it together in the morning and let the flavors intertwine throughout the day, resulting in an delectable taste.
To change things up a bit, I used ground turkey instead of ground beef, and quinoa instead of rice.
Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1 pound Ground Turkey or Beef
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- Tomato Sauce (15 oz)
- Diced Tomatoes with garlic (14.5 oz)
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 Tablespoon Basil (dried)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oregano (dried)
- 1 cup cooked Quinoa or Rice
- Salt & Pepper for taste
- On the stove, brown the meat and onions. Cook the quinoa (or rice) in a separate pan.
- Transfer the meat, onions, and quinoa to the slow cooker. Add all the ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.