Red wine, strawberries, chocolate, and ice cream? Um, yes please!
I have wanted to try wine ice cream for quite a long time. My wait is finally over. Thank my lucky stars, this was everything I dreamed it would be. Really though, how can you go wrong when you combine these ingredients? Don’t hesitate to try this out, but make sure to keep it away from the kiddos!
1) Mix heavy cream & vanilla.
2) Slowly pour in sweetened condensed milk.
3) Sample the Wine
4) Gently stir in wine, chocolate, and strawberries.
5) Pour the ice cream in a freezer safe container.
6) Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Put those kids to bed and unwind!
Sorry kids, this one is for Momma.
We have an advertising relationship with products we link in this post.
Red Wine, Strawberry, & Salted Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1.5 oz Salted Dark Chocolate
- 3/4 cup Strawberries
- Mix the Heavy Cream and vanilla extract on high until stiff peaks form.
- With the mixer still on, slowly add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Turn the mixer off and add the wine, chocolate, and strawberries. Gently stir.
- Pour the cream mixture into a freezer safe container. Freeze up to 4 hours.